The four ONUG Working Group Initiatives were formed as a result of the ONUG Working Group evolution. They are currently calling for engagement from the vendor and cloud/service provider communities to collaborate with ONUG IT business leaders to contribute to the advancement of solutions that address the use cases and requirements within the ONUG Working Group Initiatives.
The initiatives, outlined below, are based upon collective working group member requirements and are a realization of industry gaps missing solutions required for an open cloud-based software-defined infrastructure market to develop at scale.
Join the ONUG Working Group Initiatives
- – Open SD-WAN Exchange (OSE)
- – Monitoring & Analytics (M&A)
- – Software-Defined Security Services (S-DSS)
- – Hybrid Multi-Cloud (HMC)
IT executives and academics interested in joining the initiatives should fill out the signup form below.
Right Stuff Innovation Awards
- Monitoring and Analytics PoC Guidelines – Fall 2017
- Software-Defined Security Services PoC Guidelines – Fall 2017
Helpful Working Group Resources
ONUG Open IT Framework Industry Initiatives – The past working groups have transitioned into ONUG Working Group Initiatives aimed at bringing together vendors, cloud/service providers, standards organizations, open source communities, and entrepreneurs to take the working group requirements and develop corresponding standards and open source code, while also creating a governing body to oversee their development.
- Spring 2016 Working Group White Papers
- Working Group Content Downloads – Requirements, White Papers, Feature Verification Testing
- Working Group Use Case Archive – Full list of current and past working groups