The Cloud Is Changing Everything – How to Reduce Network Cost and Complexity without Sacrificing Performance
Register to watch
Every business is experiencing an explosive adoption of cloud and web traffic – mainly SaaS apps and public cloud workloads. And almost overnight, businesses have been forced to support a highly remote, distributed workforce. Legacy WANs with fixed-capacity appliances and backhaul architectures, costly private connections to telcos or cloud providers, and secure perimeters gated by onerous VPN client access no longer cut it.
The perimeter is transforming into a SASE-ready WAN edge and is transforming the security industry, but also creating new challenges and opportunities for networking professionals. In this webinar, we’ll discuss how the cloud is changing everything and the network considerations required to safely embrace the cloud – while driving down cost and complexity – yet still maintain a fast and responsive network.
What You Will Learn?
- Key network considerations for a safe and secure transition to the new era of cloud, SaaS, and remote work
- Alignment with larger digital transformation initiatives including SASE for security defenses and networking including SD-WAN
- How to increase network agility and slash costs without sacrificing on performance and security
Who Should Attend?
- CIO/Chief Information Officer
- Director/Manager of Network, Networking or Network Operations
- Director/Manager of Infrastructure
Complete this form to Watch the free webinar
||Date/Time: Thursday, Nov 12, 2020, @ 12 pm PT/3 pm ET
Michael Thomas Clark,
Solutions Architect, Renaissance Tech & Media; Organizer, DevOpsDays Boston; ONUG DevOps Steering Committee Chair; ONUG Hybrid Multi-Cloud Security Working Group Co-Chair
Jeff Brainard Product Marketing,
NewEdge & Platform,
Product Marketing, Next-Gen Secure Web Gateway,