To celebrate our industry progress, ONUG will present four Right Stuff Innovation Awards to those companies that best address the Working Group Initiative Proof of Concept guidelines. A panel of independent industry analysts will be assembled as judges.
POC GUIDELINES AND JUDGING CRITERIA ARE NOW AVAILABLE BY FOLLOWING THE LINKS BELOWh4>
The ONUG Community views hybrid multi-cloud as a fundamental building block for digital transformation, and it’s our hope that the Right Stuff Innovation Awards will foster an encouraging and collaborative environment for the vendor community to build the solutions IT executives are looking for to increase options, choices, and agility.
All interested vendors and service providers, as well as end users interested in contributing to the PoC guidelines should be signed up to participate in the ONUG Working Group Initiatives no later than September 17, 2017.
Proof of Concept presentations will take place within the PoC Theater at ONUG Fall on October 17th & 18th.
The Right Stuff Innovation Awards will be distributed at ONUG Fall, on October 18, 2017.
Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W 18th Street, in NYC. Register now.
HOW TO GET IN
The Monitoring & Analytics and Software-Defined Security Services PoC Guidelines are now available at the links below:
To be considered, your company must be participating at ONUG Fall.
For current ONUG demonstrators, email Jeannette Tibbetts to be considered for an ONUG Right Stuff Innovation Award.
If you are not currently an ONUG demonstrator, request an ONUG Fall 2017 Prospectus to get involved and be eligible to be considered for an ONUG Right Stuff Innovation Award.
Winners will be announced on October 18th. Award recipients will receive a photo op with an ONUG Board member and a short video with a judge or judges, depending upon availability. In addition to receiving an ONUG Right Stuff Innovation Award, post ONUG, all award recipients will be featured in a press release, and receive a fully paid 1 year license to use a special “ONUG Right Stuff Innovation Award” logo to be placed on any media of is choice.
- Can I participate in multiple working groups if I am demonstrating at ONUG?
- Yes, please email Jeannette Tibbetts to confirm participation.
- Can I do a PoC demo from a working group that I haven’t participated in?
- How many PoC demos can I present?
- All ONUG Fall demonstration packages include the opportunity to present one PoC.
- How much time to I have to present my demo in the PoC theater?
- All PoC presentations are limited to 10 minutes.
- Can I buy a second PoC demo spot?
- Yes, if available. Please send inquiry to email@example.com.
- If I am a vendor is there a fee to participate in ONUG Working Group Initiatives?
- Yes, $1k per Working Group Initiative. Please contact Jeannette Tibbetts for on-boarding.
- Is it required to write code for the OSE API if I am a member of its working group?
- How do I participate in the ONUG Right Stuff Innovation Awards?
- Just sign up to do a PoC demo; there is no additional charge for ONUG demonstrators. The deadline to submit a PoC proposal is October 2nd. All proposals should include abstract, relevant use case, and presenter’s information and be sent directly to Jessica Gulley-Ward and Jeannette Tibbetts. Selection of PoC presentation timing will be done on a first come, first served basis based on receipt of the proposal.
- How will the ONUG Right Stuff Innovation Awards be judged
- Working groups are developing the PoC guidelines and judging criteria that will be provided to a four-member panel of industry analysts who will judge the PoCs. An IT executive working group co-chair will be available to the judges to answer questions during their deliberations.
- Judging criteria is now available for review as part of the PoC Guidelines:
- Will the judges get a briefing from the working groups on the PoC guidelines?
- Can I deliver my PoC with another company?
- Yes, but every PoC presentation is limited to 10 minutes.
- When will the ONUG Right Stuff Innovation PoC Guidelines be published?
- Guidelines are available for review at the links below:
- When will the ONUG Right Stuff awards be distributed?
- The Right Stuff Innovation Awards will be presented on October 18th at ONUG Fall in New York City.