To celebrate our industry progress, ONUG will present four Right Stuff Innovation Awards to those companies that best address the Working Group Initiative Proof of Concept guidelines. A panel of independent industry analysts will be assembled as judges.
POC GUIDELINES AND JUDGING CRITERIA ARE NOW AVAILABLE BY FOLLOWING THE LINKS BELOW
- Can I participate in multiple working groups if I am demonstrating at ONUG?
- Yes, please email Jeannette Tibbetts to confirm participation.
- Can I do a PoC demo from a working group that I haven’t participated in?
- How many PoC demos can I present?
- All ONUG Fall demonstration packages include the opportunity to present one PoC.
- How much time to I have to present my demo in the PoC theater?
- All PoC presentations are limited to 10 minutes.
- Can I buy a second PoC demo spot?
- Yes, if available. Please send inquiry to email@example.com.
- If I am a vendor is there a fee to participate in ONUG Working Group Initiatives?
- Yes, $1k per Working Group Initiative. Please contact Jeannette Tibbetts for on-boarding.
- Is it required to write code for the OSE API if I am a member of its working group?
- How do I participate in the ONUG Right Stuff Innovation Awards?
- Just sign up to do a PoC demo; there is no additional charge for ONUG demonstrators. The deadline to submit a PoC proposal is October 2nd. All proposals should include abstract, relevant use case, and presenter’s information and be sent directly to Jessica Gulley-Ward and Jeannette Tibbetts. Selection of PoC presentation timing will be done on a first come, first served basis based on receipt of the proposal.
- How will the ONUG Right Stuff Innovation Awards be judged
- Working groups are developing the PoC guidelines and judging criteria that will be provided to a four-member panel of industry analysts who will judge the PoCs. An IT executive working group co-chair will be available to the judges to answer questions during their deliberations.
- Judging criteria is now available for review as part of the PoC Guidelines:
- Will the judges get a briefing from the working groups on the PoC guidelines?
- Can I deliver my PoC with another company?
- Yes, but every PoC presentation is limited to 10 minutes.
- When will the ONUG Right Stuff Innovation PoC Guidelines be published?
- Guidelines are available for review at the links below:
- When will the ONUG Right Stuff awards be distributed?
- The Right Stuff Innovation Awards will be presented on October 18th at ONUG Fall in New York City.