Take it from the thousands of event alumni and ONUG community members — ONUG Europe, 4-5 December in London at The National Gallery, will be an event unlike no other. What makes us different than a typical IT event is that we adhere to a peer permission structure. We talk freely and securely about Hybrid Multi-Cloud and SD-WAN solutions that will work … and that won’t work.
If you’re C-level executive, IT architect, cybersecurity professional, enterprise cloud and DevOps specialist or part of technical operations staff and want to feel empowered to achieve better business results. You owe it to yourself to be part of ONUG Europe.
10. Get up to Speed with Hot Tech Multi-Cloud Topics — Security, AIOps, Observability, SD-WAN, Microservices, Chaos Engineering plus Orchestration & Automation are front and center in our Conference Sessions and Roundtables. Agenda.
9. Meet With All the Enterprise Cloud Providers Under One Roof — Over 30 Suppliers will be on-hand at ONUG Fall’s Digital Transformation Showcase. Showcase.
8. Experience the Benefits of Being Part of an ONUG Working Group — The year-long collaborative efforts of ONUG’s Working Groups, in which enterprise users define and aggregate critical use-case requirements and develop reference solutions with suppliers that address critical challenges, come to life in sessions, keynotes, PoCs, and roundtables. Use these reference solutions to speed deployment of digital solutions. Working Groups.
7. Intense Focus on Cloud Native DevOps — A dedicated conference Track to help you gain a better understanding of the unique challenges the Global 2000 face deploying applications in the cloud at scale. Agenda.
6. Advance Your Career & Have Some Fun — ONUG will provide you with a blueprint of what’s to come … including the latest trends, predictions and forward-thinking views. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with like-minded professionals at our end-of-the day receptions too. Overview.
5. Get the Inside Story With Customer-led Keynotes — Midday Keynotes will demonstrate how IT Executives and vendors are partnering in unique and creative ways to solve a real-word problem.
4. Join IT Executive-only Roundtable Discussions — Chatham House Rules: Talk freely with peers and learn if your corporation is behind or ahead of the cloud adoption curve. No press or vendors are allowed.
3. See Cloud Solutions In Action at PoC Sessions — Choose from 20 vendor-led demonstrations that comply with ONUG Working Groups’ use case requirements that educate IT buyers on practical hybrid multi-cloud solutions.
2. Learn From Your Peers — Katacoda, Bank of America, Snyk, Parkview Systems, Centrica, Intuit, vArmour, Credit Suisse, Roundabout Labs, Mason Advisory Limited and many more! Speakers.
1. Best Reason of All, Connect with the ONUG Community — The community represents a buying block of over $500 billion annual IT spend, affording it industry influence to drive vendors, standards, and open source communities to foster solutions that deliver great digital business outcomes.
Join the Conversation, Make Your Voice Heard.
If you would like to be part of this important community conference and showcase, make plans to join us at ONUG Europe, 4-5 December in London at The National Gallery.
(Of note, we had previously advertised the conference taking place at Code Node. As of November of venue our venue has changed to The National Gallery.)