How to Troubleshoot Remote Worker IT Issues
Click to Watch
Troubleshooting remote worker IT issues is challenging, since IT teams don’t control the home network, Internet or SaaS providers that employees depend on. See how to quickly isolate problem domains and get diagnostic details to solve user issues in this technical webinar.
What You Will Learn?
- The key challenges and state of remote working application delivery and support in our new normal
- Best practices for performance monitoring of remote worker IT issues
- How to interpret diagnostic data and move to remediation for WFH users, using some illustrative demonstrations from the Sinefa Digital Experience Monitoring platform
Who Should Attend?
IT teams responsible for application delivery and support, including:
- IT and desktop support
- Network and IT operations
- End-user experience and service delivery
Complete this form to watch this webinar
||Date/Time: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 @ 12 pm ET/3 pm PT
Founder and Principal Analyst
Founder and CTO
VP of Marketing