How to Ensure End Users Stay Connected
Click to Register
The rapid switch to ‘work-from-home’ has its own sets of challenges in ensuring that your critical applications, VPN and business services are accessible and working well for remote users.
In this webinar featuring AppNeta, their team will unpack how enterprise IT teams can continue ensuring that their critical applications, VPN connectivity and business services are accessible and working for all remote users.
What You Will Learn?
- Understanding where you stand in your rapid re-architecture of the network when users go remote
- Getting an idea of your current vendors and providers, and how to measure SLAs and progress during rapid network transformation
- Ensuring your network is equipped for the unexpected going forward, and realizing it’s potential when you need it most
Who Should Attend?
- IT Managers and Directors tasked with handling a highly-distributed, decentralized network of users, vendors and customers who are looking for scalable and agile monitoring and management strategies.
- IT pros hoping to streamline their legacy workflows for ones that better fit the “new normal” of remote work (including managing performance for WFH and in-office users).
- IT teams hoping to get ahead of performance issues for remote workers by zeroing in on “last-mile” problems and gaining visibility into third-party environments, speeding up MTTR/MTTI.
Complete this form to register for the free webinar
||Date/Time: Thursday, Dec 10, 2020, @ 12 pm PT/3 pm ET
Michael Thomas Clark,
Solutions Architect, Renaissance Tech & Media; Organizer
Director of Product Marketing, AppNeta
Vice President of Products, Appneta