How to Automate the Resolution of EVERY Ticket
Register to watch
Today’s enterprises deal with 100s or 1,000s of IT tickets every day – each a reflecting network, application, or security issue. Some tickets come back again and again, while others represent major outages that can cost businesses millions of dollars. There is no “right way” to troubleshoot, but one thing is certain – manual and unpredictable problem-solving does not scale. In this webinar, we discuss and demonstrate an automation architecture which leverages your team’s intelligence and big data to solve network problems at machine speed. We also show you how “no-code” automation empowers everyone on your NetOps team to build and share automation with agility.
What You Will Learn?
- Where network teams spend most of their time each and every day
- The types of network tickets that NetOps teams face and how much they cost
- An advanced troubleshooting methodology that accelerates resolution with automation
- Why the postmortem may be the most important step to ongoing productivity gains
Who Should Attend?
- Network engineers
- Network architects
- NetOps leaders, network strategy, Automation engineers
- Technology Professionals concerned about networking performance and infrastructure
Complete this form to watch the free webinar
||Date/Time: Thursday, Dec 03, 2020, @ 8 am PT/11 am ET
Michael Thomas Clark,
Solutions Architect, Renaissance Tech & Media; Organizer, DevOpsDays Boston; ONUG DevOps Steering Committee Chair; ONUG Hybrid Multi-Cloud Security Working Group Co-Chair
Sr. Technical Marketing Engineer ,
Manager North America PreSales Team,