Brent Salisbury and John Willis, Docker
- Learn what Docker does to your Linux host on installation.
- Connect applications running across multiple containers using configuration metadata and compositing tools.
- Understand the different Docker networking modes (host, container, none).
- Using Pipework to customise network configuration.
- Connecting containers across VMs using Open vSwitch.
- Using containers for application network services sush as proxies, load balancers and for TLS termination
Who Should Attend
- Enterprise architects
- Network Architects
- DevOps practitioners
- Network operations
- Security operations
- Linux system administrators
- Virtualization operations teams
- Cloud services architects and administrators
- OpenStack users
Learning Objective 1: Understand how containers relate to the host network, and the consequences that has for services running within containers
Learning Objective 2: Understand the different ways that containers can be networked and internetworked.
Learning Objective 3: Use containers to run network application services