Oct. 16-17, 2019 • Metropolitan Pavilion
Hosted by CignaREGISTER NOW
Join us in New York at ONUG Fall 2019 for an opportunity to meet the industry’s leading trailblazers and thought leaders, as they share their insights and ideas on Digital Transformation.
ONUG Fall 2019 is your chance to get access to the industry’s leading luminaries. We’ve assembled an amazing group of notable speakers from the Global 2000 and developed a jam-packed agenda, that includes Working Groups, Showcases, Proof Of Concept Sessions, as well as roundtable discussions.
The focus of ONUG Fall 2019 will be Building, Managing and Securing the Digital Enterprise, but we’ll be covering a range of topics that cover hybrid multi-cloud, a secure internet, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automated and software-driven infrastructure, Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) 2.0 and more. Conference packages start at just $250! Register today!
2 DAYS OF INTENSE LEARNING, SHARING AND NETWORKING
• Our unbiased and unfiltered conference focused on Digital Transformation via an open, supplier-neutral forum focused squarely on the business and technical challenges faced by enterprise technology organizations.
• Real-world, actionable insights on hybrid multi-cloud that you can use immediately.
• The NEW Cloud Native DevOps Conference Track to help you gain a better understanding of the unique challenges the Global 2000 face deploying IT applications in the cloud at scale.
• ONUG Board & IT Executive Roundtables that fosters peer-to-peer information sharing regarding the design, build and security of tomorrow’s infrastructure.
• Our Keynote, Great Debate and Town Hall Speakers from visionary enterprise technology leaders, researchers, suppliers, end-users and academia — will share their valuable knowledge and expertise.
• Over 60 Suppliers in the Digital Transformation Showcase with demonstrations from innovators that support ONUG’s directive for open, standards-based, and cloud native solutions and services.
• Customer-led Keynotes that will address critical challenges for Hybrid Multi-Cloud Deployments led by an IT executive describing their challenges and how they partnered with a vendor to develop an innovative solution.
• More than 50 Proof-of-Concept Sessions that present solutions in response to real-world use cases created by ONUG Working Groups, as a practical, purchasable solution.
Get hands-on tutorials offering expert instruction on programming infrastructure as code for applications that span on- and off-premise cloud infrastructure. Gain the skills needed to apply agile and devops best practices to infrastructure at ONUG Academy.