December 4-5, 2019 • London, UK
The National Gallery
Hosted by Bank Of AmericaREGISTER NOW
Join us in London at ONUG Europe 2019 at the National Gallery for an opportunity to meet the industry’s leading trailblazers and thought leaders, as they share their insights and ideas on Digital Transformation.
ONUG Europe is your chance to get access to the industry’s leading luminaries. We’ve assembled an amazing group of notable speakers from the Global 2000 and developed a jam-packed agenda, that includes Working Groups, Showcases, Proof Of Concept Sessions, as well as Roundtable Discussions.
The agenda focus will be Building, Running and Securing the Digital Enterprise, but we’ll be covering a range of topics that cover hybrid multi-cloud, a secure internet, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automated and software-driven infrastructure, Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) 2.0 and more.
2 DAYS OF INTENSE LEARNING, SHARING AND NETWORKING
• Our unbiased and unfiltered conference focused on Digital Transformation via an open, supplier-neutral forum focused squarely on the business and technical challenges faced by enterprise technology organizations.
• Real-world, actionable insights on hybrid multi-cloud that you can use immediately.
• The NEW Cloud Native DevOps Conference Track to help you gain a better understanding of the unique challenges the Global 2000 face deploying IT applications in the cloud at scale.
• ONUG Board & IT Executive Roundtables that fosters peer-to-peer information sharing regarding the design, build and security of tomorrow’s infrastructure.
• Our Keynote, Great Debate and Town Hall Speakers from visionary enterprise technology leaders, researchers, suppliers, end-users and academia — will share their valuable knowledge and expertise.
• Over 30 Suppliers in the Digital Transformation Showcase with demonstrations from innovators that support ONUG’s directive for open, standards-based, and cloud native solutions and services.
• More than 20 Proof-of-Concept Sessions that present solutions in response to real-world use cases created by ONUG Working Groups, as a practical, purchasable solution.