Enabling a Data Driven Transformation Agenda Starts with Successful Migration to the Cloud
Register to Watch
Businesses are under increased pressure to decrease “time to insight,” and need to move petabyte scale data to the cloud without interruption to existing business operations. Hear about a major US airlines data transformation journey, leveraging WANdisco LiveData for Databricks to move nearly 500 TB of data from Hadoop to Azure Data Lake Storage (ADLS) and directly into Delta Lake running on Azure Databricks, enabling fast adoption of ML + AI.
What You Will Learn?
- Why the airline chose WANdisco LiveData Platform along with LiveData for Databricks to begin immediately migrating data from their on-premises Cloudera environment, even while data continues to be used in production, to enable their data transformation initiatives.
- How WANdisco provides the best and only solution to manage large-scale business-critical data migrations to the cloud with zero downtime, zero data loss, and 100% data consistency.
- How Azure Databricks can get you to “Live” faster, leveraging data as quickly as you can move it, transitioning you to a hybrid architecture where on-premises and cloud environments are 100% consistent
Who Should Attend?
- Cloud Architect
- Solutions Architect
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect/Engineer
- Cloud Product and Project Managers
- Management Positions in IT, ML, AI, Business Intelligence and Analytics
Complete this form to Watch the free webinar
||Date/Time: Thursday, November 19, 2020, @ 12 pm PT/3 pm ET
Founder and Principal Analyst
VP Product Management
Unified Data & Analytics on Cloud Business Leader