Please Read Before Submitting
Call for Speakers
ONUG is always looking for new, visionary IT business leaders to speak to the ONUG Community at our semi-annual conferences. To submit a speaker proposal, please review the guidelines and fill out the application below. Please Note: ONUG does not accept vendor or product-specific proposals. Only IT business leaders, academics/researchers, investors, and analysts will be considered.
Submissions will be accepted on a continuous basis and speakers will be notified if their submission is of interest. Our next ONUG takes place digitally across the globe on October 14-15th.
What We’re Looking For
- Is the speaker an industry thought leader, presenting a vision or experience that is helping to drive innovation and open infrastructure?
- Does the speaker provide a unique, high-level perspective on a topic of interest to the ONUG IT Community?
- Can the speaker address the topic from the technology end user/buyer side?
- Does the topic address a real world technology use case?
- Does the topic address a current market need or common pain point?
- Is the topic vendor-neutral?
Topics of Particular Interest
- The imperative of digital transformation and its overall impact on business operations & IT
- Hybrid cloud deployment successes and challenges
- Modern software-managed infrastructure analytic applications and monitoring
- The role of machine learning and AI in data center automation
- The new relationship between application developers and enterprise IT operations
- Experiences with software-defined security deployments
- IT organizational culture, design, and skill sets for the software-defined cloud era
- Approaches to enterprise cloud software building blocks, and best practices
- Best practices in IT solution integration through APIs
Presentation Format & Attendance Policies
End users inspiring transformation in the networking industry by sharing deployment experiences and their vision for the future of networking. Keynotes is open to the industry at large and the full ONUG audience.
Panelists may take similar or oppositional viewpoints on a topic of interest to the ONUG Community while a moderator facilitates discussion. Panels are meant to be interactive, so a period of time at the end is reserved for audience questions. Panels are open door and can be attended by members of the industry at large.