Managing Director, Head of Global Networks UBS
- Twenty years of intense leadership, management and engineering experience in telecommunications, networking, security, real-time communications and Private/Hybrid Cloud technologies at UBS, AT&T, and Citigroup.
- Leading globally distributed teams 800+ teams with extensive opex/capex budget management.
- Building exemplary client relationships, vendor relationships, and cross-domain business relationships to execute strategic plans.
- Managing complex multi-disciplinary programs with tight budgets and changing priorities.
- Mentoring team to build world-class organization with results-oriented culture.
- Visionary leadership in technology- filed 4 patents, given many conference talks, and defined industry best practices in emerging technologies.
- Delivering results with well-defined KPIs to improve bottom-line service quality, financials, and business agility.
- Optimizing a limited budget with changing priorities and constraints while delivering business results.
- Strong education- Executive Leadership from MIT Sloan Business School., MBA (finance and marketing concentration) from Rutgers University and Master in Electrical and Computer engineering from Georgia Tech